Online counseling, also known as e-therapy, tele-therapy or cyber-counseling is a ground breaking development in the mental health field in which a therapist provides psychological advice and support over the internet.
Bruce is able offer online video counseling for all qualified clients using a wide range of techniques including Skype.
While there are many benefits to this type of psychotherapy there are some drawbacks and specific issues you should consider before deciding if online counseling is right for you.
Meeting all clients in person would, if possible, would be highly indicated, at least once prior to engaging in online counseling in order to thoroughly evaluate clients for possible problems that may preclude them from this type of therapy.
At this point in time, licensed therapists are licensed to practice online in their state of residence. For this reason Bruce can only provide online counseling to those living in the state of California, USA.
For any questions please contact Bruce via phone, e-mail or Skype
Advantages to Online Counseling:
- Convenient for clients who either can’t or don’t want to travel.
- Can have sessions at your home or workplace at a time that is more convenient for you.
- Real time video communication provides good connection between therapist and client.
- Confidentiality can be assured from the client’s side.
- Allows you to benefit from Bruce L Ross extensive experience and expertise, particularly in divorce-related counseling, which may not otherwise be readily available in your community.
How it Works:
- You need to have access to a computer with a high-speed connection to the internet as well as the video telecommunications program or app Skype.
- You will need to provide your Skype address either by phone or email or Skype.
- You will need to pay for your appointment using Paypal link at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- At the time of your appointment Bruce L Ross will initiate the contact via Skype.
- Missed appointments or cancellations within 24 hours of our appointment times are subject to a full charge.
Please Note: You might not be a good candidate for online counseling if any of the following apply to your situation:
a) you aren’t comfortable with the technology involved
b) you have a serious mental health issues(s) or have previously been diagnosed with certain types of psychiatric disorders
c) you have suicidal or homicidal thoughts or are experiencing an immediate emergency
d) you are under the age of 18
Click here to make your appointment payment:
Divorce Counseling Appointment